Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Been A Little Busy.

So, I've been pretty busy. I know, I know who hasn't been?  We did get my Dad moved to Holland. It went fine. He wasn't real organized,  so his place was a mess, and we just threw a bunch of shit out. He still has too much stuff, but we got a storage unit. Stuff eventually just gets thrown away, or given away.

I think this week everything will get pretty settled,  and we will be back to our normal routines. Speaking of routines I didn't sleep great on Monday night, but still I felt better for working. For me working is a productive way to fill the hours of the day.  No matter what, you did stuff.

In just a few days I suspect my Dad realizes he is on the home stretch. There is nothing else to do, but live out your days. I am lucky enough to know that at 50. I have nothing to accomplish,  but work,  eat, sleep. Basically live out my days.

I guess I've known for a while there really isn't anything remarkabke about our lives. We aren't doing anything great. I suspect motives typically are filled with wiifm. The funny thing about life is in the end there is nothing in it for us. We bought stuff that in the end is garbage. We sought honor someway in our brilliant deeds, which aren't brilliant. Just shit we've done.

There really aren't any honorable lives. We're really just killing time as the song suggests. We're here for a short time, and dead much longer.

In a short time I got rid of a ton of crap two people have accumulated. Their lives like mine really don't equate to much. I know this like I said at the age of 50, so I don't have to carry a ton of excess baggage like what life is "supposed" to be. Nope, work, eat, sleep is fine for me.

Anyhoo, I guess that's good.

Til next time. 

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.   :)

No comments: