Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Life Sure Is Busy.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I have a lot on my mind these days. Just shit that needs to get done. I need to write a list so I can just start knocking shit off it. My life is going to get busier for a while before it doesn't.  Maybe Spring is always that way. There are only so many hours in the day, and any route you take takes time away from other shit.

In life there only is one correct route, and few take it. All the busyness,  and messiness of the World means nothing as far as our final balance sheet getting graded. Our activities are just that. Activities. They don't really mean anything.  It's just shit we do.

As far as the World goes I see there is no correct path. Human weakness makes everything pretty hard. Time makes everything hard. We need sleep,  and stuff, and time used for one endeavor is time taken from another.

My life right now is busier than shit, but my final balance sheet of life will not be lacking. I went the right way. As far as responsibilities go,  I have none really. I do what my heart likes,  and that is basically work, eat, sleep.

I owe no one anything really. Yet I guess I still am willing to help out. You never know how things in life will turn out, but I don't worry one way or another. Mostly cuz I don't have anything to worry about.

I am strong in that it does not matter what people think of me. My heart is mostly happy cuz it is soooo easy just being me.

If you have stressful things going on in your life I don't know of such stuff too much. I simply don't have much to worry about except my stupid ever-growing to do list I haven't made yet. It's all fun, and I really see no way of me getting everything done, but you never know. 

Anyhoo, thus is just me doing what I do. 

Have fun.   :)

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.   :)

Laterzzz.    :)

No comments: