Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Finally The Rain Stopped.

Good morning. How's it going?  I am fine. I got a good sleep last night. Slept extra too. Yesterday went pretty good. My A.C. guy left his voltage tester at a previous job, and I couldn't find mine, so he is coming back today. We already figured where we will put the A.C.,  but have to make sure I get power in this other box I have. I am sure I do, but gotta test it to make sure. There is a breaker for an electric range. It is gas now.

I cut the grass, so that is good. I used the trimmer too which still works. It is like 18 years young. I am ready anytime to get a new one, but I guess I don't need to. I went and got tomato plants, and cucumber plants too. I think getting outside,  and getting some work done is good for you. At least it seems to me.  I think it made my day.

Other than that not too much.  I really want to get my Dad moved. I want it over really. It will be a pain in the butt. He wanted to talk to me about something. God only knows what. The way he is, and the way he gets around I think he should be ready to live out his final years, trying to enjoy little things. I have a feeling he still thinks he is going to find the fountain of youth. If you are old you should accept it. It will make things easier. I have a feeling a story about him being cheated will be his story, but at my age he was in my position financially. His wife died, and his house was paid off. He owned 2 properties in Normal, IL. If he got a job for 20 years doing whatever he'd be fine. I don't know what he did to be honest.

I think back to him, and my Uncle,  and I don't think they cooked many meals. You cannot eat out all the time. Cooking isn't hard at all, and probably a good thing to learn for all people. The meal at the end of the day should be a highlight I think.

I am glad though my garden will be in before Memorial day. I am glad I got outside. I cannot help to think of all the people who do not cook their own meals.

I guess I wonder kinda what people think life should be. I wonder what they think on the inside I guess.  I suppose all judge really,  cuz when others are wrong, than we are right, right?

Life is surely strange, and people stranger I guess.

Anyhoo, I gotta go. 

Til next time. 

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.   :)

No comments: