Thursday, May 3, 2018

Less Is More.

So yesterday I was kinda riled up thinking of all the things that need to get done. I realized yesterday everything doesn't need to get done in one week. A little prioritizing, and maybe everything is doable. A new driveway can be this Fall. Shit like that. It is raining today, so I am driving to work,  and buying a rototiller after. I thought of renting one, but I'll use it every year, and I don't know I think it will be handy.

I got a little project done yesterday. Just added a layer of retaining block to a little garden. I put pea gravel under the first layer.  There still is a lot to do, but I have time on my hands.

I think maybe I have a little more pep in my step, since I spend a good amount outside again. Maybe a little vitamin D deficiency. Who knows?  I know once we hit the middle of Summer warm weather is boring again. I am as excited about Fall as I am Spring I guess. Change change change is good for the soul type of thing.

You eat different foods,  and different meals depending on the season. I think yesterday was such a good day cuz I worked a full shift plus. I did get some shit done at home. I also took a trip to get stuff to grill.   I wasn't a complete worthless piece of shit, but after dinner I crashed. My day was one of those 13+ mile days too. I don't know how much I'll walk today, cuz my watch fell off somewhere.  No clue where it's at.  :)

As you can tell just another day for me. Today is starting the same way too. Another day to be lived. I think I'll make the most of it. One of these days this never-ending consecutive days does end. I am not tangled up in anything that won't let me live out my days.

I think I'll drink my coffee. 

Laterzzz.    :)

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.    :)

No comments: