Thursday, May 24, 2018

There You Have It.

I got a good night sleep on Tuesday, and I got stuff done after work. Mowed the grass,  watered the garden, brought my hose reel from the shed to the front, and fixed my pavers we use for a walkway.

We did burgers on the grill. I used my scale, and weighed them at 8 oz. It was a little much, as I could only eat half of it. I like the idea of scaling the burgers though. I think I'll stick with 1/3 lb. or 1/4 lb. From now on.

It was just a good Spring day I guess. It was sunny, and around 70°  other than that not much. June 1st is coming up, and it will be the first time in forever I won't have a mortgage payment to be deducted from my account. That is an extra $830'ish extra money in my pocket every month.

I guess as far as doing the living thing everything seems okay. I work jobs I like. I have more money coming in than I need. I am pretty happy and content with my little life. I don't have much stress. I have enough things to keep me busy. Regardless of everything I wake up like this most days. Without a care in the World really.

People have tried going into the wild, or ventured at living at Waldon Pond to have what I have. What those people didn't know was they do not control their own heart. Their mistake was not knowing that powers outside their control were the masters of them.  You can find that by looking at yourself throughout the day.

You know you should typically feel and think a certain way most times about stuff. You'll see however inside you is judgement, and anger, and annoyance, and shit like that. You see it's there,  but you don't know the cause. We all are in the same boat too. Less than perfect,  and really no clue what perfect is really.

The path to getting to know yourself is no joke. It is nothing you can even imagine either. The truth is we think we are these pretty significant beings with pretty remarkable abilities. We should be counted as the grass blades are counted. That really is what our worth is. The World has been placing false values on  everything since forever,  and you are a creature of this World being well versed in accepting false values for everything. Your own importance being #1.

Anyway,  guess I better get going. My BIL is coming with me to help move my Dad, and drive one of the vehicles home. I'll drive the truck,  and he'll take Lisa's car home. Lisa will stay home fixing the inside. Should be pretty smooth,  and I'll take everyone out to dinner Saturday night. It should be a pretty okay time.

Anyway, let's see what today brings.

Til next time. 

Laterzzz.   :)

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.   :)

No comments: