Tuesday, May 22, 2018

It's Been A Bit.

Good morning. How's it going?  I am fine. I haven't blogged in a bit. Sunday I went in at 2:00 AM instead of 7:00 AM, and yesterday I had to do a few things before the A.C. guys came. They are all prepped for the final install. They couldn't do it all yesterday, cuz it rained all day. I didn't even think about it. You typically don't want to run electricity in the rain.  Makes sense.

We took our 2nd and last free load to the dump. Got rid of more shit. We moved our bed to our new room. We are giving my Dad our room. It's bigger. Things will be a bit chaotic for a week or two perhaps, but I have a bed to sleep in, and I'll have food to eat. Really you don't need anything else. I thought of that earlier while laying in bed. No matter what I will be sleeping at night comfortably.

I don't know really what else there is to stress about. We declutter as we go along. I got rid of even more clothes too. I have 3 pair of jeans. 2 dress shirts,  and one dress pant. Shorts, underwear, and shirts for work,  and casual, and socks.

I pretty much spend zero dollars on clothes. If I need another pair of jeans I'll buy a pair or two.

We still will be busy with stuff, but first things first. Get my Dad moved.

Life continues to go on. I continue to work,  eat my nightly meal, and always have time to chill out a bit. I guess what I am saying is there is nothing for me to stress out about really. In my immediate family remain my brother and Dad. They both will be living in Holland before June is out. No Pejchls in Chicago, and none dealing with any crazy traffic anymore. 

I don't really have anything to say about the Suburbs of Chicago, except it had no say in who my 51 year old self is. It is no part of me, and I never have missed it.

Holland is pretty simple, just cuz you never really have to travel more than a few miles to do what you want. I typically don't either. That's pretty simple.

Anyway, I gotta go. Hope wants a little run.

Til tomorrow probably. 

Laterzzz.  :)

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.    :)

No comments: