Thursday, May 17, 2018

Keep Moving Forward

Good morning. How's it going?  I am fine. Yesterday I had one of those days where progress forward undoes stress. I've been feeling a bit overwhelmed with all that needs to get done. Progress forward = wipes it away. I got a lot done yesterday, which makes me think everything is doable. Truck to move my Dad is reserved. We are switching out our slider for a French door. I scheduled a handyman to help me with that. Some guy I met at a bar.  We started talking. I told him I don't need anything done, but I took his number down just in case. Lisa got the door at work for $100, and we were not happy with our slider anyway. French doors are kinda cool too.

The plants I bought are in the garden. I was looking at the garden, and I can almost double the size. All I need to get is zuchinni, and beans,  and I may add more stuff too, since I'll have a bigger garden.

It was just a day though, where getting a little done helps my disposition I guess. I only had to cook for myself, and I made steak fajitas. Just a pretty good day I guess.

I did talk to my Dad too. I was kinda worried about his huge desk he had. I saw it when I was up last. He doesn't need it.  That is huge, we don't have to move it. I remember seeing it thinking it was nice, but big. We don't have to take it. He seems intent on keeping the minimum, and in pretty giid spirits too. There is a Health club free in Holland for people over 50 I'll get him signed up for. He can meet people,  and stuff. He won't have financial stress either, cuz that is taken care of. In this house as long as people can accept people all will be fine. No one in this house is perfect, and none of us are saints, but if you don't judge too harshly, and mostly accept,  all can get along.

We will look at other places too. I guess I am just glad it will all be done soon. My Dad will live out his final years having plenty of home cooked meals. It's probably what he missed most the last 30 years I bet. He probably doesn't know it though.

So, I guess that was the day. I got a lot done, and it makes everything look good.

Not much else for me. 

Laterzzz.   :)

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.   :)

No comments: