Friday, May 11, 2018

So, This Was A Week.

So anyway it is official. I am a homeowner with zero mortgage. My house is bought and paid for. One year ago things looked good. I refinanced my house, and put on a new roof. My main job paid for my mortgage + extra every month. My other jobs, and Lisa's job went to another bank to pay utilities and stuff. We were fine. Now we are ridiculous.

How does it feel?  The initial shock wears off quickly, and you still got your routine. The days keep coming. I have no concerns really about money, but I didn't beforehand either. I did pay for tickets to one of Lisa's favorite hair bands from the 80s. Firehouse. So, we'll make a night of it.

Other than that no major plans. We got shit to do around the house. I have my furnace guy coming to quote us for A.C. on Tuesday. We planned on that anyway.

I went to bed early last night cuz I wanted a good night sleep. I've been sleeping in this week. Staying up too late and shit. I want to take Hope in the morning too, cuz I got shit to do after work.

So, I guess life goes along as usual. I have zero financial concerns in a World where I guess that may be the norm. It wasn't from great plans on my part or great discipline. I haven't had a car payment in forever,  except that $100/month one we had with the pt cruiser. Mostly by dumb luck I find myself in the position I am in. People play the lottery to be like this,  and I won without playing.

All things are relative, so I ain't a millionaire,  and no plans on being one.  I am more than content living in my house, working my jobs, and having a meal to end the day.

Not really much changes. I don't know what other people would do in my shoes. Maybe take an epic vacation, but I am uninterested in the World. I am happy and content living where I do. The grass for as long as the wait has gone on has always been greener in my head.

So I seek no greater life than the one I currently live.

Life is pretty easy for me, and just made easier.

Crazy huh?

Anyhoo,  I guess that's good.

Have fun.   :)

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.   :)

Laterzzz.   :)

No comments: