Monday, May 14, 2018

Monday Monday.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am okay. All in all my Sundays will be like a 13 hour work day. It seems like a lot, but it is two places. At the bakery I fry the donuts on Sunday as the main part, and it is fast paced really. It was my 2nd time doing the donuts,  and it really isn't rocket science. I'll get better, and quicker,  and more efficient etc...  I really do like the jobs I work.

My brother accepted the offer he got on my Uncle's townhouse,  so everything will be settled in late June. All assets liquidated,  and he'll just have to pay taxes on whatever capital gains there were on the assets.  We split the proceeds, which were already considerable. After paying off my house this last part is minor for me. I won't be doing anything with the money, but investing in boring old investments. Zero stock market exposure,  as I don't trust it. So I won't be making potentially great gains,  although I do believe interest rates will rise,  and that  equates to a better rate of return on what is considered safer investments.

I don't have a house payment,  so all the money we make goes to utilities,  taxes, and savings. 

Anyway, enough about that stuff. It's just my life. It's been pretty simple for a while.   There hasn't been a ton to worry about I guess. I don't have any great hobbies. I don't do any really exciting things like travel, and whatever people consider exciting, and yet in life I miss out on nothing. My secret is how I feel on the inside. That doesn't come from me. There is no secret diet, and no secret exercise.   There is just my story.  

What I have is what everyone secretly wants. An indifference to the World,  and a feeling of contentment. The path of you will always leave you wanting.  The path of us is a dead end. No hope for what we really want. It would be interesting to see the inside of people, but all we get is pictures of how great everything is.

I wonder if people even can see inside themself. 

Who knows?

Anyway, I have a day off to have.

Guess I better get to it.

Cya.   :)

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.    :)

No comments: