Tuesday, May 15, 2018

We Got Some Done.

So, I had my Monday off. We got some stuff done. We are basically moving our room to the craft room. Taking a little inventory of stuff, I really don't have much. I don't need much in the way of clothes, and I don't have much. Work shirts, jeans, shorts,  and one pair of pants for dress. Lisa on the other hand holy shit. She could give 2/3rds of her clothes away, and still have way more than she needs. She should too.

She is attached to pieces of furniture too. It is good we are moving our room, cuz there is more shit we can get rid of. Stuff has a tendency to gather just while we live. It is probably good to go through,  and get rid of stuff frequently.

I gather people like to collect stuff, and in the end it costs money, and adds to work in the long run. When in doubt throw it out is a good philosophy to live by.  Someone will always eventually have to deal with the shit you accumulate.

We really only need a little amount of clothes. A bed, couch,  and chairs to lounge in. Stuff to cook meals,  and store food. The hoarding mentality just makes everyone's life harder really. 

At the age of 51 I think it is probably better to simplify things than make things harder. Less Is more in life in most things. Less responsibility = less stress really.

I think internally people always strive for more, and want more, cuz hearts typically strive after wind. Never satisfied. We'll be moving my Dad up here soon, and I keep thinking about him keeping that stupid bike. We dont get better, and smarter with age. My uncle kept, and moved work papers from like 40 years ago.

I guess now I think everyone is probably messed up in ways. Our hearts are constructed in such a way we make our lives harder. Striving for more, and more stuff means you put on yourself more and more stress.

In life there is a balance, but hearts cannot comprehend.  We aren't made to. We were made to be neurotic to the bones no doubt about it. (Cannot remember what song those lyrics came from)

Anyway, today,  I'll do the grass, it rained yesterday. I decided with all the rain I won't get a rototiller. The ground is as soft as can be.

I guess today I'll have a day. I'll be busy. My A.C. guy is coming,  but that will only take a minute. I am getting one quote.  His,  he's my guy. So basically just scheduling it really.  There will be a dinner, and I guess that's good.

Okee doke.

I'll cya.

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.   :)

No comments: