Friday, May 4, 2018

Not Everything Gets Done As Plannned.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I never did get my rototiller yesterday. I drove to work too,  so it would have been ideal. After work I thought shopping?!?  Blah. So I went home. All wasn't lost though, cuz we made plans to move my Dad to Holland. Uhaul is the way to go. My Dad is in his later years, and he shouldn't be living alone anymore. He does not get around as he used to, but his mind seems fine.

For someone who never wanted kids I sure have had a lot of people live here. I don't mind it either, as long as they pay their fair share of rent, which is cheap. I never wanted  to support anyone,  cuz Lisa and I have always scraped by. Nothing really was ever easy,  but I don't recall stressing about stuff too much. We've always worked,  so we always had money coming in.

Also for a very long time I was just waiting for my end game. The final part of my story,  so I wasn't looking toward any future, except being transformed into the best a person can be. I didn't really know how my story would go. I knew the endgame, but I didn't know I would have days like this you know?  Living out my days as I wish.

I am not angry about anything. The World is probably a mess, but I don't care. I really have no use for news and politics, and stuff like that. I don't need much I guess, but I do enjoy my day to day.

I guess you probably get the picture through here. My heart is happy cuz that is a gift. These days here are a gift too, cuz I never expected them. I guess I was always just waiting to suffer.

At this stage I guess I know a lot of what has been hidden for a very long time. I don't know, I don't feel it's worth talking about anyway.  For one I've done it to death. For two everyone is still very much a part of this World. Not really any different than what you were born into. I can see some people who are just plain angry, and I know it overpowers them. I know what makes you this way too. It is out of your power to heal you too.

Seeking a content heart is a good thing,  cuz without it one carries much baggage.

We were born into carrying baggage. Like the dude on the cover of the stairway to heaven album. We had our bundle of sticks,  and we called it our burden to get into heaven. It actually is your burden as you head to 6'under. It has nothing to do with heaven, but people change the story,  they changed the words so they are justified in their own minds.

You'll find the truth will teach, you assumed a lot, and accepted as truth stuff that isn't. In your seeking truth you fell short. You just don't know it.

Life had to sting me pretty good for me to go further by questioning everything. I questioned what I believed, upbringing,  country... everything. In the end I threw everything out, cuz to see the truth you have to start naked. You can't hold onto the shit you have your whole life.

The World does not matter. Country doesn't matter,  and I suggest life is much better without carrying your bundle of sticks. They just make your back sore. 

Anyhoo,  guess it's time to take Hope.

Have fun.   :)

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.   :)

Laterzzz.   :)

No comments: