Thursday, September 28, 2017

Try #2

Hello, and good morning. How's it going?   Me, I am doing fine. I tried this once already,  and deleted it, cuz it was dumb. This one may be dumb too.

I am keeping busy, so actually I am enjoying my days off. In the future I may have to quit one of my jobs to get more of these. Maybe not too. I like the extra money coming in, and I am out of work early afternoon every day. We will see. For the foreseeable future I'll keep all jobs,  cuz I am happy doing them.

Anyhoo, not much going on with me. Living day after day. My life is not real important. It's just something I got thrown into. It wasn't in my 5 year plan to be born, and maybe an important truth can be learned from that simple FACT. Not a lot of truths or facts out there,  but that is one. We all have that in common.

I am not into heroes, cuz that is make believe.  I am not into INTELLIGENT people,  cuz we aren't. We are not that fucking smart, contrary to what everyone thinks.

As a matter of fact I think just being born here means you will accumulate a lot of worthless tidbits of information.

Everyone is out to change the World, and failing miserably. We are just one of the gazillions of people living out our days. Plan your schedules in your databases. Whatever. Work, eat, sleep  is your lot in life. I figure you cannot be 100% happy in this. Only reason I say this is I don't know how I would be if my heart was in my own hands.

I can live in the wilderness so to speak,  and be perfectly fine. There is nothing important and significant to my life. Just something I got thrown into. My story is long,  but I did take the right steps. In a big World with a lot of people,  that makes only one of us.

What you are doing=who knows?  At some point you will have to figure this stuff out, cuz everything else is pointless.

I guess that's good.

Cya.   :)

No comments: