Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Yesterday Was Strange.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am okay. I haven't blogged in a couple days. Mostly, cuz I ran out of time. Today I woke up well before my early alarm. Mon, and Tuesday I felt like still sleeping. Yesterday I thought I'd sleep as late as I could, but got up early anyway. Not sure what I did.

Yesterday I found myself getting irritated at times. The day went pretty good, and last night I got irritated. For no reason really.  We still made a good meal, and had a good dinner. I think I just unplugged,  and that made all the difference.  The dinner was really good, I mean really good,  and I went to bed early.

Maybe I am better off being unplugged. I have plenty of things to occupy my time with.  You know my main pet peeve?  People who use social networking for making political statements, and sharing stupid news updates. Who gives a Fuck? I say if you want to do that start a fucking blog no one reads. I've been writing a stupid blog for years, and I may be the only one who reads it.   :)

Seriously though I'll wake up early,  and my FB will have like 30 goddamn posts from the same person about something or other. Hillary cheated. Bernie should have won. Bernie is 150 years old. Who cares?  Trump won, and he is pretty crazy.   I looked at my life, and nothing has changed. Do these people even matter? 

I'll get home from work, and it is more of the same. I only do online stuff with my phone. I hate the tablet. Our desktop we moved a while ago, and never plugged it in. Before that we never even used our desktop. I guess I am pretty unplugged anyway. If it isn't in front of my eyes I don't see it, and I am not looking.

What does that mean?  What  I said before in one of my blogs. This year is the year of being disinterested. Perhaps it has been moving in that direction this whole time.

I mean really our lives are not important. This life on Earth is not important, anything contrary to that is just a lie. We are here for a bit, and than we die.

Humans are NOT some remarkable creature. I was thinking dogs sniff butts, and I thought why do guys always look at asses?  That is not remarkable in my book. It is stupid. Even if we know it is dumb guys will still look at girls butts.

People wearing suits in whatever capacity will not change it. Humans in all their splendor think they are so fucking smart,  but we are not. We are slaves to society.

Theoretically there are better ways to live,  but people deep down don't really like people. Everyone is trying to screw the system.

You are here with your life. A life you didn't ask to live. You have no idea how life started. You have no clue. Whatever you believe is a pretty fucked up belief. Not logical in the least. Out of nothing is something, and you cannot create that. It is out of your power.

What do you control?  The day of your death?  Your ability to not look at asses?  When you pee?  Yesterday I couldn't even control not being annoyed.

Wanna know what else I don't control?  My ability to wake up early, and be well rested.

I don't control that.  I didn't control my story that currently has my life remarkably easy. I do control not watching the news, I just can't control not seeing it on social networking. I scroll down,  and ignore, but some people are WAY to plugged in.

Anyway, I thought I'd get something down. 

See ya.   :)

xo.   :)



No comments: