Friday, September 8, 2017

Here We Are Again.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am okay. Seems I can almost say the same as always. Not too much changes with me. You can ask what is the purpose of me doing this, and that would be a good question. At this stage I've been doing it so long it is part of my routine I guess.

You can also ask what does this accomplish?  I don't know. I suspect people typically want to feel good on the inside,  but how does one go about it?  You have no idea how I feel, which normally is pretty good. I guess I know how you feel sometimes,  and that is probably inconsistent. Not the same day in day out. It is part of the way you learn about you. Why can't you always feel like a million bucks on the inside? 

It's part of who you are. There is more in play within you than you know. Things you don't know. Things you can't see. Things you cannot comprehend.  You think you are just this one person living a life, but there is more to you.

The World overpowers you. It makes you hide. You are enslaved to unwritten rules, and norms,  and regulations. People want to feel happy, and secure,  and things like that,  but everything about life is out of our control. Maybe not everything, but a lot. 

You don't control the economy, you don't control how your kids will be when they wake up. Will you sleep good?  Will you have a plan of disciplined consistency,  yet still feel the dark boring nature such a plan turns into? 

Is your life well balanced?  What does that even mean?  Wars start, hurricanes hit, rains come,  snow comes. I was walking Hope yesterday, and I saw a wooden electric pole holding the wires like 30' in the air. It was cracked majorly. Without a replacement that sucker splits right down the middle. How many poles are like that? In a game of chance who does that fall on.  

I see things throughout the day that makes me wonder. I wonder the percentage of things people hide. The way of the World has us all wanting to feel special. The truth goes against the grain of the World. We never were special. We didn't carve out a special life for ourselves, cuz there isn't such a thing. Here today,  gone tomorrow. We won't on our own make ourselves perfect, and we won't on our own make anyone else.

In a World where it is probably suggested there is nothing you can't do,  I bring you the truth. There is little you can do.

For those willing to face such things.

Anyway, I guess that's good. 

Have a good one.   :)

xxoo.    :)))

xoxo

xxxx

Laterzzz.   :)

MWAH.   :)

xo.  ;)


No comments: