Sunday, September 3, 2017

Sleeping In And Stuff.

Good morning. I slept in a bit, but I was laying in bed playing my stupid golf game on my phone. Countless hours I play that stupid game. :)

Anyway yesterday I worked 5.5 hours. I switched out two displays. I came home, and watched the U of M game, made dinner, and drank wine. Enough to get a good buzz,  but not enough to get any kind of hangover.

A pretty normal day really. Today I plan on being lazy. Early in the week I thought about whooping it up in Saugatuck, but we are poor this week. House payment, and paid off Discover, so I don't need to be buying rum runners. I may read, watch movies, do laundry,  pick tomatoes,  and typical stuff like that. I may even can more tomatoes. I see I have a bunch more. I am going to go for two cups of coffee too.

Anyways, life is just pretty fun. I mostly always feel pretty good on the inside. I typically am good at sleeping, and I am lucky to always be in a good mood. I'd tell you all of my secrets,  but the story  is pretty crazy.

Anyhoo, I think I'll get another cup of coffee. 

Have fun.

xxoo.   :)))

xo.  ;)

Laterzzz.   :)

No comments: