Thursday, September 14, 2017

Same Thing Different Day.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I feel like I got a good night sleep. I have a cup of coffee, so I am ready to start my day.

Yesterday was pretty uneventful aka just a normal day. I was tired after work, so I didn't do much. Took Hope for a walk, and had tacos for dinner. Today I am thinking of just doing spaghetti.

So my day is planned out. Work, eat, sleep.

It is pretty strange being me. Having lived and endured a lot of the hidden stuff of life you have no clue about. Over a quarter of a century ago I had the worst of the worst in me. Persecuting me til I only wanted a way where I was never born. That was my prayer. That or make two giant cement pillars fall on me to kill me, so I won't be evil.

Anyway I don't think I ate those 6 days. Not much anyway. Death would have been my friend, cuz I was scared. Mostly of the punishment I would receive for being the evil person I was told I would become. I would be the worst of the worst's pawn. No way out if I were to believe every word being shot at me 24/7.

Eventually I was picked up for a little bit. I was made to feel special. I was full in spirit,  and I thought I was the best a person can be for a short time.

Then I wasn't full in spirit anymore. I was terrified again, cuz I could not survive the torment again. I learned the worst of the worst has no power over my help. As a matter of fact my help has all power over him.

I was still poor in spirit. One day I was asked to go solo in the wilderness. I had a choice. My decision was obedience. In the wilderness I go. I learn the very little value this person here holds. I am nothing. 99% of this time I did not think my help was my help. I was a poser, and most likely the enemy. As a matter of fact a person is at odds with the truth. The light is very far, and we are very dark inside.

You cannot see within your soul. You have no idea what makes you the way you are. You have no idea how to be perfect,  and it isn't in your power.

Our labor means nothing,  cuz you really are just doing stuff.

People will seek out accolades in some endeavor. The truth remains still so far away.

So it was my job to do what I do. Something I never asked for, and something I surely did not have courage for.

My turn was if there is some reason I am here, let me do that instead of anything else, cuz life did not mean anything to me, and this World looked very dirty, as did life.

So I guess I am doing what I asked to do, I just had no idea. I was looking for something small you know? 

So I freely do what I do. Unseen by any eyes I turned my one coin into 5+5. The coins are all scattered. It was after the 3rd time I hit the alligator on the head I hug Katrina. 2 of 3 are done.   The final one is the real deal. I follow willingly as others have done,  but you won't read it in any book.

Back 25+ years ago I was trying to be a fisherman,  but the fish were bad. Maybe I was being told I would be a fisherman, but not right now, cuz currently the fish are bad. So I was to wait some 20 something years til the time was right.

Things did start up again. Once again fear  was my partner. Every day I was scared, but every day I woke up strong.

Those were the running days. P.R. days, and stuff. Fear disappeared after overcoming the 2nd time. Finally I felt my help was my help. I am not perfect,  as currently it is impossible,  but like Adam before the fall I can live in the light. Unafraid of my imperfection. Being poor in spirit is pretty much being naked. So the light is my friend. I am not ashamed of little old me.

That's my story. Yours hasn't even started. The World is your friend, and society is your security blanket.

It is weird being me when you and I are so different. The gap is supposed to be closed, but I can't do it, and perhaps you are unwilling to take the proper steps.

Strange I tell you.

Anyway, I guess that's good.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  hey I still got it.   :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxx

Now for really really cya cya cya  :D      :D

Luv Ya's.   :)

MWAH.    :)

xxoo.     :)))

xo.   ;)

Aloha.   :)

Xxxxxxxxxx ooooooooooo.   :)

Okay I forget the order.   :)

Have a good one.   Xoxo.    :)

No comments: