Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Some Days You Just Don't Know.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am doing good. Yesterday I had a day. It was pretty normal. Nothing too crazy. Very little outside of work, eat, sleep.  I guess that is the way I like it.

Hold on, I am going to get my cup of coffee. Brb.

Okay, I am back. So life moves on. We keep going in the direction life moves. Day after day. Year after year. I don't know what people want out of life. Maybe to live stress free?  Be financially secure?  To matter? 

How would one go about living a stress free life?  Go live at Walden Pond?  I think Thoreau was a bit angry, so not sure that really worked. Perhaps he was right though. Living simpler probably decreases stress. I find many/most follow society down the direction it suggests, and that doesn't really simplify life. Get married,  have kids, get a house, career etc...  Life at 25 looks different than 35. You want to think you made the right decisions,  but hearts at 35 are not the same as 25.

Being financially secure I believe is impossible for the human heart. One simply always wants more. That so much of life is centered around the currency of the day is crazy in its own right really.  It is something people trust, although History repeats itself frequently in the flawed nature of currency. I suspect improvements have been made, but spending makes an Economy seem robust, and saving hurts it.

One only look where I live to see there is a tremendous amount of spending going on. A lot of new houses, and new condos,  repaired roads,  and repaired buildings. All places are looking to hire too it seems. Typically populations will adjust. Where there are jobs people typically follow.

Anyway, I know some things of life, although from what I can tell that does you no good. For better or worse you are trapped in your life. Does happiness reside there?  Not really,  cuz the human heart is not a content heart.

You cannot be completely financially secure, as it is not the way people operate. You cannot be stress free, cuz all avenues lead to stress anyway, and you are walking blind anyway. Hearts don't remain the same. The best thing in your mind today, typically isn't the same 10 years later.

We are a bundle of failure really, but we try and package things nice. Do you wonder why you are the way you are?  Do you wonder why you think a certain way sometimes?  Do you wonder where anger comes from?  Do you wonder what makes you you? 

I know the source of our flaws. I learned that long ago. It also is the source of our own perceived strength. People want to labor their way to perfection,  but the little David in you has to beat the Goliath. One is stronger than the other. An impossible task, and it was always this way. You didn't enter life any different than anyone else. I too walked your steps, but my David beat my Goliath, cuz life broke me. My eyes were open, and I could see clearly I surely wasn't all that.

It was the truth I looked at. There were no heroes before me. I had no peers to look up to. You are alone in this World,  but it seems more secure to not deal with that.

Anyway, I think  today I'll have a day.  I am planning on a little work, eat, sleep.

The secret to my success is I dealt with the failure, and flawed person I was. That was long ago though.

Anyway, I guess I'll cya.

Have fun.

xxoo.   :)))

xo.   ;)

MWAH!!!    :)

Haha haha.   :)

I make myself laugh sometimes. 

xoxoxo.   :)

xxxxxx.  :)

Laterzzz.    :)

No comments: