Thursday, September 7, 2017

Marked Another Day Off The Calendar.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Yesterday wasn't too crazy. I took my truck to the dump to unload a bunch of crap. Pretty handy that is. Lisa went out to dinner with friends, so I had leftovers. 

I pretty much just sat on the couch. I can do that, and stay entertained. I am fine in my own head. I find more and more I don't even watch tv too much. I try to get into different shows, but maybe I just like being in my own head. It isn't boring being me.

Today I will have another day. I suspect it will be much like yesterday. Not sure what I'll do for dinner yet. I have to check the weather. I had to bundle up a bit on my bike to work. It was pretty darn chilly. For some  stupid reason I sang a stupid song on my way to work yesterday.

Hello muddah. Hello faddah. Here I am, at camp Granada. Camp is very entertaining, and they say we'll have some fun when it stops raining.

No clue why that song was in my head. It was pretty annoying I tell you. The crazy things we do.

Anyway, I don't really have anything. Today will be a day.  Yay.  :)

Have a good one.  :)

xxoo.   :)))

xoxo.  :)

xxxx.  :)

MWAH.    :)

Laterzzz.    :)

xo.   ;)

No comments: