Saturday, September 16, 2017

The End Of The Week.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I had a pretty good Friday. We stayed pretty ahead all week at work,  so I was able to skate out a little early from work, and catch a matinee.

I bought a couple baking books from the book store. I am buying a Kitchen Aid from my bil he has no use for. It comes with a hook and paddle,  so I think it will be fun to make different shit. Bread and stuff. Cookies too. Bringing my work home with me so to speak.

Other than that I watched a movie when I got home. Lisa went out to a concert so I made myself salmon for dinner. A pretty easy day. It is not terrible living my life. Much easier than you is my guess.   :)

All in a day really. Work, eat, sleep. Life keeps moving, and I keep doing what I do.  I think people mostly would like to live a stress free life, but life is typically pretty tangled. Tangled in things with stress. Some cuz that is the way of the World. Some people bring it on themself.

The best part of life we can't grab for ourself. Our hearts don't operate the way we'd like. What is one to do?  Show a lie?  Escape? 

I know how I am now I did not produce. I didn't make me me. I know very much about me,  and you know very little about you. The truth about you is a scary deal really, but you eventually have to face it.

The truth suggests you are not "Good enough"  can you face that? 

There is soooo much outside of your power. Do you realize that?  As far as life goes you stand in the same shoes as everyone. Including me. As far as life goes you didn't nail it.

I can say I nailed my journey. A flawed person through, and through. When spoken to I believed, cuz my ears were open, and I didn't harden my heart. The truth of the matter though is my story goes farther than that. So I am not done, although all I do is wait.

What do you do in the meantime?  That I guess we'll see. There are no endeavors in this World that will help you take the next step. All labors in that regard are fruitless.

In the end our stories end up being hard,  with a lot of fear.  I'd be afraid for those who have no fear. It is a good clue, you are not on the right path.

A thing to ponder.

Anyway, time to start my day. 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!     :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!     :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. kinda excited to make some shit today after work.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxx

Luv Ya's.    :)

MWAH.  :)

xxoo.    :)))

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D   :D

Laterzzz.   Gaterzzz.    :)

Aloha.   :)

Xxxxxxxxxx. Ooooooooooo.  :)

I think I got 'er  down that time. 

Cya.    :)


No comments: