Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Got That Done With.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am doing fine. I had my Colonoscopy yesterday, so I got that done.  I am not one who puts a lot of thought to my Health. I had my first physical in forever this year. I am at that age too where Doctors recommend shoving cameras up my butt, so I did it. Prostrate Cancer is pretty common for men,  as far as Cancers go. I didn't really feel I'd be a big risk,  as I don't smoke. Cancer doesn't really run in my family. I am at a Healthy weight if that matters.

I am a good sleeper,  and a very regular pooper. By the time I started taking my Ass pissing solution my solids were already out. I clean myself out pretty regularly I think from being active is my guess.

Anyway I had one small polyp. They'll check it out. If it is one that can turn into cancer I'll do this again in 5 years. If not 10 years. I didn't realize the importance of the colonoscopy. If they see something they take it out, so that one small thing is out, and my butt is clean.

Outside of being on a liquid diet for 36 hours, it is a pretty easy thing to do.  It will be less stressful next time. The nurse figured I'd be a low risk guy, cuz I was healthy. I thought it strange at first, cuz my blood pressure is high, and my cholesterol is too. I figured afterwards you never know who they get in these things. I weigh 159 lbs.  I assume that is pretty ideal for my height, and body type. I cannot imagine the % of people they see who may not be that way.

Anyway, that is about it. I am on vacation now, so we have some projects to do.  We have another vanity to put in, so I have more plumbing to do. I hate plumbing. I guess I'll just get it done to get that over. Some new ceiling fans to put in, and shit. I gotta start cleaning the basement too, so we can get that fixed up.

Other than that not much. Glad I did the colonoscopy. I have no idea the percentage of people who actually get that done at the correct time. I wouldn't if I didn't have insurance.

I see football is about flags and songs or some other stupid shit.  REALLY?  Do people put significance in such stuff still? 

Crazy. 

DEUTSCHLAND DEUTSCHLAND ÜBER ALLES is my song, and I'm sticking with it.

Laterzzz.    :)

Xo.   :)

xxoo.     :)

No comments: