Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Here We Are.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am doing okay. I feel pretty well rested, and ready to start my day.

Yesterday was okay. I got a few things done,  watched a couple movies. Lisa's family, and best friend came over for dinner. We made a couple Mexican dishes. Burritos, and taquitos. Simple to make, and good to eat.

I am already leaning toward not upgrading my vehicle. I probably confused you. We have 3 vehicles. My old truck, and the white Sebring are the two we'd use for trade in, and Lisa would keep her car. We will see.

Really not much going on. I guess Fall is here, but my life doesn't change too much with the season. Really the menu for dinners may change, but that's about it. I don't do Lasagna in the Summer, or Pot Roast, or Chicken Noodle soup. Mexican food is year round. :)  We really don't even grill that much. We rarely do burgers, and we haven't even done brats too much.

So life is back to my normal. Work, eat, sleep. It is good waking up like I do. It is good not having unrealistic expectations of life. I don't know where you and I are. I know at some point we went in the wilderness, and I don't know if we are still there or not. I feel pretty good about things. 

This was always going to be a waiting game, and there is no playbook.  There is no manual to follow. I've been given the outline, but I have no idea how the pages fill up. We will just see I guess.

Anyway, I'll try and keep doing this. It seems I don't really have much to say. I think one thing people make a mistake in is momentous life occasions. There really aren't any. No day is really special outside any other. They all are just days. An endless string of these things, and there are no points for the 30th year of such and such.  So I place zero importance in such nonsense.

Anyway, I guess that's good.

Have a good one.  :)

xxoo.   :)))

xo.   ;)

Laterzzz.     :)

No comments: