Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Catching Up On Sleep.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I caught up on sleep. I know I am usually good at the sleep thing, but I stayed up Saturday watching football. I still went to work at 5:00 AM on Sunday, and that kinda threw me. We saw IT, which was good. I slept in as late as I could yesterday. I drove yesterday cause we had the car appointment at 3:00, I don't always know when I'll get out of work.

I already decided if we upgrade one of our vehicles I won't do it til Spring. I am going to put a little more money into the car, and let the truck sit for the Winter. The sales girl called in sick yesterday so that made it easy. I told Lisa the girl's name was Sydney,  and she told me she was the cutey patewtey girl. Would have liked to seen her again.   :)

Anyway life goes on. Nothing much going on with me. My feet are itchy. Oh I forgot to tell you I did get 2 more quarts of tomatoes canned. There was a bit left over so I let it sit in the fridge over night. I added some salt,  celery salt,  and pepper. It tasted good. That is what I canned,  so I am excited for chilli and stuff. Actually the colder nights have me kinda excited for Fall. Just eating different food,  and cooking and stuff.

I really don't have much today. Glad my life is easy. I don't think myself more important than I should. I don't consider my life to be all that significant. Memories wash away. You can't keep them alive forever. We heal.

After we heal it is time to move on. Your over it, now live your life.

That is about it for today.

Anyhoo, maybe I'll have something more tomorrow.

Have fun.  :)

I don't even remember what I am putting here anymore.  :)

xxoo.   :)))

Luv Ya's.   :)

MWAH.   :)

xoxo.    :)

xxxx.   :)

xo ;)

Think that's it for now. 

Laterzzz.   :)

No comments: