Monday, September 4, 2017

A Day Yesterday, A Day Today.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me I am okay. I slept good. I woke up a few times. One time I was thinking how on Earth do I get up so early?  I was tired. 3:00 AM rolled around, and I was ready to get up. Ahhh, that's how I do it.  :)

Yesterday was pretty uneventful. We got a little bit done, but not a lot. Lisa actually did get a lot done. She cleaned the garage. We also loaded up the truck to bring a bunch of shit to the dump. We can do that for free a few times/year.

I don't really have much planned today. Just clean,  and get ready for the week. It is nice to sleep in on a Monday.  :)

I woke up today feeling like I do most days. That is pretty darn good. In that regard it is pretty nice to be me.

Anyway, I am just touching base. I don't really have much. Today is a day. I think I'll have fun.

Laterzzz.  :)

xxoo.   :)))

xo. ;)

Byeee.   :)

No comments: