Sunday, September 8, 2019

What A Week.

Okay this week was a tough week, and not for the right reasons. My BIL was at our house. His was being air bnb'd out if that's a word. Anyway it was fun. I drank more than I should have. I even stayed up to watch the first half of the Bears game. So I slept in a lot. I didn't take Hope everyday. Only 60 miles too instead of 72.

I was talking to a friend at work,  and decided to do a Sober October.  I think it would be a good thing for me to do. Remember I almost toyed with quitting a while ago. I am actually excited for it. Of course it is before I do it, and not 12 days in.  :)

Other than that things are going good. Our house is already mostly clean. My typical Sunday stuff is already mostly done. I'll take Hope in a bit. Hope has actually been pretty good with other dogs in the house. That is pretty cool. I saw IT yesterday. I'll just say they switched it up a little in part 2. A little different from the book. We got a new chair for our family room,  which is super comfortable. Got rid of a horrible leather one. So we have a recliner chair. Which is the new one. Like a long 7' couch, and a super poofy chair. All comfortable, and all you would have no problem sitting in. Just in time for sober October. I assume I'll watch more tv.

So what else?  No really much. Just living my life. Staying busy and active for the most part. I am already pretty much done with football for the year. Michigan probably sucks. The Bears too, so that's a lot of time back. I no longer do any kind of fantasy stuff. I don't really have much to drain my time.

There is nothing really I need to accomplish. There are no bucket list items. I don't miss out on anything in life. I win in life. I have nothing to prove really. My heart is fine with my life.

I'd say pride has been washed out of me. I am not too good. I don't have to dress up. I don't spend money on clothes hardly. You'll mostly see me in jeans or shorts, and a t-shirt of some sort. I am a gray haired man who isn't really that attractive. Nobody would turn their head to look at me. I am not tall. Actually shrinking year after year. On my Saturday job it is not uncommon, and actually it is very common to see me with a mop, and bucket, and vacuum. As Blue collar as you can get I spose. Fine by me.

I live an easy life, cuz of my heart.  Like i said pride is far away. Fairy tales have no place in my life. Actually all I have is the brutal truth, and it ain't no thing. Easy peasy, cuz of my heart.

I really don't have a ton of interests. Pretty much be busy, and active,  and we will see how life looks in sober October.

My future is bright, although I'll still have to suffer down the road. My heart is courageous though.

Anyway, I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: