Monday, September 30, 2019

The First Day.

I guess we can call yesterday the first day of Sober October. I got sick I think, or maybe I've been a bit dragged down. On vacation I was more tired than normal. Thursday night I puked twice. I was making chicken noodle soup,  and my stomach turned.  As someone who never pukes that was surprising. I slept for a bit, and felt better.

I was tired after work,  so Friday I just read my book, and slept. Can't say I felt really energetic at work Saturday.  I watched football,  and eventually had a couple drinks.  Ate a very small meal. Sunday, I slept a lot for me, after waking up for a while at stupid o clock. I was able to fall back asleep. I got my Sunday shit done, and ass pissed all day.

My appetite is back, I was starving at dinner. I feel fine this morning. My sleeping heart rate dropped 3 points from my norm. Probably,  cuz my body has no alcohol in it. Also I weigh 164.4 to start Sober October. I never hardly weigh myself so I decided I better before I forget. I wanna see what my weight does in October with no drinking. 167 is my marathon P.R. weight, so I am not heavy at all.

Outside of that I am going through books. I am on the last Harry Potter book. I have to finish it in a week, cuz the last one I got from the library. After that I am going to do the Dark Tower by Stephen King. I read the first 3 a million years ago, but never went any further, since he didn't write the 4th one til 20 years later or whatever. Also I am almost done reading the golden compass trilogy.

That's about all I got. Sick, sober, football,  and books I guess. Lisa spent the whole weekend cleaning the basement, which is awesome. It's a big project I knew we had to tackle. She did it with help from her daughter. We are going to the dump today too, so that will be done. Sober October is starting out pretty good, and it isn't even October. Outside the ass pissing and stuff.

Outside of that not much. When you don't think your healthy you think of healthy people. Also you think of those who aren't healthy very often. I am always healthy,  so it's pretty major if I am not, just cuz it, basically is uncharted waters.

I live an okay lifestyle. I am pretty active all things considered. I am giving up my one vice for a month. Maybe longer too, who knows?  As someone who has been down that road before,  a sober person thinks a drunk person is ridiculous. A drunk person has no idea how dumb they are

A drunk person wants to feel good. That is what I am shooting for being sober. To feel even better than I do normally. Like this morning I can tell I didn't drink, just how I feel on the inside. It's different.

Anyway, that is it for me. Obviously not much going on with me. Just a start of something new and different, for a month or so.

Laterzzzzzzz.    :)

xoxo.     :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: