Friday, September 20, 2019

One More Day.

So after today I am officially on vacation for 5 days. I am kinda excited about it. Typically I am pretty relaxed in my day to day. I enjoy my routine. My life is a vacation, but all the same I think it will be fun. I'll get back from vacation, pretty soon it will be the weekend already,  and then sober October. Fun fun.  :) 

Yesterday was just a normal day. I didn't do anything crazy. It was warm in the afternoon again. I am spending time outside as much as possible. Of course it ain't no thing for me to be outdoors in the Fall either. Life is good in any season. For me anyway.

My routine always stays with me, and I like it. My house is comfortable. My life is easy, and yadda yadda yadda. I know people think the grass looks greener elsewhere a lot, but for me the grass is greenest in my life. I look at others and pity others really. You ain't got what I got. You went out to try and make your best life,  while I was given the best life. I could have gone your direction, but life pulled me toward a turn. I did it not knowing where it would lead me. It led me to live my best life. By taking all the falseness of the World away from me. No fairy tales for me. No heroes, or false truths.  My heart was strengthened to accept harsh truths.

Everything is just easy. I don't waste time on  empty pursuits. My day to day is pretty full. I am going on vacation to recharge from my vacation'ish day to day.   :)  I regularly feel recharged every week, or every day. I do pretty good in the mornings. I typically am a good sleeper.

Pretty sweet huh? 

Anyway I spose. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.    :)

xoxo.     :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: