Thursday, September 26, 2019

Back.

Good morning. How's it going?  I am fine. I am back from my little trip. The trip was fine, but I gotta say I like being home better. It's just more comfortable for me to be home. Maybe that is just how I am. Maybe when you feel you aren't missing out on anything in life, then you have no need to see all the things. Also if you are happy and content at home, then you really don't need to travel.

I may want to check out another place late Winter, early Spring,  but I am fine at home. The weather has been pretty good. I haven't worn socks since I last worked. Almost a week ago. I way overpacked.  Ridiculously so. Anyway we saw all the things. Our last full day we sat on the beach for a while. It was like 75°, and sunny.

We ate food obviously,  but who can eat the full portions we get for our meals?  In the end we definitely throw a lot of food away.

Sober October is coming up. I am looking forward to it. I am not sure if drinking is still fun. It will be different I guess to do other stuff.

I didn't really think of much while I was away. We ate lunch at a place. The guy says he drives 45 minutes to work each way. He was a server. It's such a touristy place I am sure he makes good money, but the drive. I don't particularly like driving so much. Michigan in general is pretty much not developed. A ton of forest land, and so much property doing nothing. I think that's good. A lot of fresh water. A lot of forest, and MI is just a big State. The majority of it I'd say is scarcely populated.

There are two pretty big islands off the coast by the sleeping Bear dunes. North and south Manitou islands. Unpopulated except for a ranger station. Can you imagine?  2 islands on Lake MI not being used for anything.

Beer making took over Traverse City. Also wine making. It also is the cherry capital of the World to my knowledge. Plenty of fruit obviously. Grapes, peaches,  etc... 

You have to pretty much drive everywhere in Traverse City. The main street next to the water was very trafficy. We went to the downtown shopping,  and restaurant district. I never go to downtown Holland hardly. I never go in the shops, and I assume locals are the same in Traverse City. I am curious now though. I wanna go to one of the hotels, and see what the pamphlets say as to what to see in Holland.

I guess when you travel you are supposed to try and see all the shit the locals don't care about is my guess.

Anyways I guess I'll take the monster Hope. She's been shooting me some silent but deadlies.    Stinkies. 

Til next time. 

I guess one more thing. I've said it before, but as to life. I'd rather have mine than anyone else's.  Everyone else seems like it would be hard. 

Laterzzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.     :)

Byeeeeeeeeee.      :)))

No comments: