Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Back At My Norm.

Good morning. How's it going?  I am fine. I had to sleep in yesterday so no blog. I woke up at 11:00 PM, and had troubles falling back asleep. So I used the 2-1/2 extra hours for sleep, and I took Hope after work.

So I definitely have that antimmune thing that stops patches of your face from growing hair. So I'll have to shave more often probably. I wonder if I've had it a while, because I have very little hair on my arms and legs. It's not really a big deal to me. I am 53. I am getting older,  and I cannot imagine anything more disgusting than an old white man. That's my future.   :)

I do feel good today for whatever reason. I woke up around midnight, and I kept waking myself up, cuz I thought my early alarm would be going off soon. Did it not even go off?  So from midnight to 2:30 AM felt like 4 or 5 hours. That is an ideal problem.  Mentally I think I slept 4 hours in just 2-1/2 hours. Speed sleeping. I'll probably start an infomercial selling the way in which you can have this ability too. Money guaranteed. It works.  I'll even have actors excitedly selling my new sleep invention.

We got out of work an hour early yesterday. I've missed that. I didn't do much, but I picked up a prescription. Got stuff for a couple meals etc...  it's not always ideal to leave early, cuz you don't want to get home too early. It's nice once in a while though.

I dont have much going on this week. Work, eat, sleep basically. IT comes out Friday. I am pretty excited. Remember I really enjoyed reading it for the 3rd time.

Yeah, not a lot on my mind. Football starts tomorrow. I wonder how the Bears will be. They are supposed to be good,  but they are the Bears so. It's not a team you ever feel confident in. Barring injuries I assume they'll be one of the better teams.

The Bajamas thing is just brutal. A major hurricane approaches,  and just camps out for a couple days. There were 30 mph winds yesterday when I walked Hope. The trees were swaying pretty good. 200 mph winds?  Wtf. I saw some footage,  and I don't even know how you start the cleanup,  and the rebuild. We are safe in MI.

I really got nothing. I'll take Hope, I have to work out today, and we are buying a chair for our family room. I hate this stupid uncomfortable leather one we have. Wanted to get rid of it forever.

That's about it. Probably go out to dinner. Today should be okay I think.

Dumb update I know.

Can't be helped if I got nothing on my mind. 

Laterzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.     :)

xxoo.     :)

Byeeeeeeee.      :)))

No comments: