Thursday, September 19, 2019

I Think I Got Time To Rush One Up.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I slept in this morning. I was more tired at 2:30 AM than 11:30 PM. (Random wake up time)  I've run 4 days in a row anyway. I don't run long at all, so I can do that. I don't have to workout today,  so I'll have time after. I felt sluggish yesterday, and better today. I did get my full workout in yesterday, which is always awesome. I sat outside in 80 degree weather too. Oh, I ran the robot too, and we made tacos. That's a good day as far as I am concerned.

2 more days of work then vacation. I didn't think of too much yesterday. Nothing really on the mind.  Life is just this thing I am doing. Nothing really for me to stress about. People can make their own mistakes, and it isn't my concern. I am not held accountable for what others do. That's their issue. I don't feel I have a job to do as people go.  I don't worry about other's lives at all. I have my own life. It's simple. 

I don't carry around any slogans. I just am, and that's good enough. I have no heroes before me. I have the best life. I am secure, content,  and strong. These are the best things one can feel on the inside. It's what you need to live your best life.

You don't need recognition, millions of dollars, a mansion, or whatever. What I have is what you want. These things come from the heart. I had to do my story to finally get these things. My life is like Job's in his final years. It's just my story isn't over. I didn't know I could be like Job, before I did my final thing.

Remember I told you, probably in a previous blog, but back in the early 90s, I was cleaning an old person's room, at the old people's home. The lady told me I needed to have the patience of Job to do my job. It was a double meaning. Cleaning poop off the floor, and a foreshadow of what was to come.

Shortly after that I suffered like Job for 6 straight days. The worst of the worst persecuted me relentlessly.  I couldn't sleep,  I had no desire to eat. I lived the hidden part of life. I was picked up after those 6 days. Made full for a short while, and shortly after that the wilderness.

The wilderness led me to overcoming for the first time. I was living the last night of my life, and going to Hell. The judge said I could save myself at the expense of my friends. I said "Let God's will be done" thereby assuring my place in Hell. The judges play God. I was judged. I woke up the next morning though.

Anyhoo, I don't think of those things often, but I did have to have the patience of Job to live like him in his final years. I have to go the final step though. To be the best a person can be.

Also at that point the World will know me, and I will be it's enemy. These things I've known a while. The timing ... not so much.

Now I just live my life. At some point I'll have to overcome the 3rd time. I don't really worry about that though. It'll happen eventually. When the story teller decides it's time. That ain't me. 

Anyway, I spose. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: