Sunday, September 15, 2019

Partying It Up On A Saturday Night.

Ermmmn, not really. My watch says I fell asleep at 6:14 PM, and was awake at 3:00-something AM. I did get 8 hours of sleep. It's kinda normal for me to get up early. To go to bed at 10:00PM, you'd have to sleep til 7:00 AM to get 8 hours of sleep. Assuming one hour of non sleeping. Most days I probably have 10,000 steps in by 7:00 AM. Most days I have 2-3 hours of sleep in by 10:00 PM.  :)

I got my passport yesterday which is oddly exciting. It is even spelled correctly this time. I have no plans to visit another country,  but at least I have it. Maybe I will plan something in a year or two. Maybe a trip to Syria, Pakistan,  and Afghanistan.  Those all seem like safe vacation destinations.    ;)

Yesterday was pretty normal. I didn't see a movie. There were none I wanted to see. Our truck is getting cosmetic repairs,  so I went to Applebees for lunch,  football,  and beer. It's by Lisa's work,  and I had to pick her up. There were no big time matchups. There may have been a couple minor upsets,  but nothing crazy. Not sure about next week. Theoretically Michigan/Wisconsin looks like a good matchup,  but after two weeks I'd say Wisconsin wins say 34-10.

NFL is today,  and I don't really care. I guess if the Bears lose today,  I'll have to start listening to Chicago Sports radio again.   :)  nothing better than listening  to disgruntled Bears fans when their team stinks.   :)

Oh, I added another night to our stay in Traverse City. 4 nights. Should be fun, and relaxing. It would be a cool place to visit if you are into wine tasting, and beer drinking, which I am not. Tons of that shit to do there. Lisa has been searching for shit to do. It will mostly be relaxing. It's a nice hotel too. Swimming pools, free breakfast, whirlpool. It's on the Lake, so it should be a good time. It's only a couple hours away too. Like going to Chicago, but no traffic and tolls.

Today, I have a lot to do. Our house is a mess, so my typical Sunday shit will take a while. I have to take Hope,  and maybe finish reading my book.  Less than 100 pages left.  I only have like 5 hours left of the 5th Harry Potter book. This is the one I never got through. It's long. 24 hours long or so. The first part is slow,  and that's why I couldn't get through it. It picks up though. She does come up with good villains.

I got my Friday workout in. I forgot to do the home part though.  Oops.  Life goes on. Nothing too important going on with me. Nothing for me to really stress about.  I have to go grocery shopping today too. I figure I take Hope,  get the dishes done, start laundry, go grocery shopping,  and finish laundry,  and vacuum. I'll be pretty close to done then.  Like maybe 10:00 AM. Then what?  That's the question.

I have some outside shit to do, but I'll finish my stuff early. That is typically when I start having cocktails. Watch football and drink. I can do that today no problem. Not a biggie,  but I can't in October.   :)  I may not today either. I have my FBI profiling show I can watch.

What would be optimal would be to take up Tennis or racquetball or something. I don't even know if there is an indoor tennis place around. It's probably expensive I bet.  I used to play outside with some guys from the local lumberyard. I don't think I ever lost. I wasn't good,  but none of us were. I did play some as a kid.

Okay,  I guess I better start my day. Shouldn't be horrible.

Laterzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.     :)

Byeeeeeee.      :)))

No comments: