Friday, September 13, 2019

I Did As I Said.

So, yesterday was a non drink day, and that is what I did. I don't find i was terribly productive, cuz I read my book. The kitchen should have been cleaned, but I didn't. My book is good, but like many things reading is a time suck. I am reading instead of a ton of shit I should be doing.

I did make a super simple dinner. I brought some scrap croissant dough home, and made pizza croissants.  It came out good. Then I watched a couple episodes of my show. The FBI profiling one.

It says I slept only 5 hours, but I did sleep good. I did drink a ton of water last night for some reason. I just took my blood pressure. 126/82.

For October I was given a good idea. Check my weight before. I should check vitals too. I have this blood pressure machine. I should use that more often. 

I am curious about my resting heart rate too I got some new firmware updates on my watch, and my resting heart rate has been reading high. Currently just sitting here my heart rate is 4 bpm less than my resting heart rate. My blood pressure machine has it 9 bpm less.  Also I was a little under 30,000 steps yesterday. Even though I read after work.

One would be hard pressed to feel perfection in their day huh?  You can't ever really get everything done. You prioritized something instead of something else. I guess if you are retired like my Dad your whole day is a time suck. He's got nothing to do.

I know people look forward to retirement,  but I barely enjoy one day off, let alone the rest of your life. I don't think I am wired that way. My labor can be anything too I think. I just like a section of my day being part of a schedule. I got somewhere to be, and shit to do kinda thing.

Anyway. I guess I am thinking out loud. Oh today is a workout day. I am kinda looking forward to it. Just to get those exercises in, and get my muscles used.

I guess that's my day to day. A lot of simple stupid shit to think about. I do think I thought I'd feel better by not drinking, but I don't really. Almost the same. The only thing different is my internals feel a bit different. When I wake up after a night of a couple cocktails its different in a way. Like maybe my heart isn't so much at ease. Like maybe my resting heart rate will plummet in October.

Outside of that not much. Not much on my mind. Nothing terribly pressing I thought about. As usual nothing much for me to worry about.

Today will be a day. Not sure about drinking or not. Yesterday was easy not drinking. Didn't struggle at all. Just something perhaps I just choose to do, as opposed to a higher need. Just shit to do. Still, I guess I'll find out I won't find some magical formula that has me doing the best things one can do. There is no such thing. We aren't doing anything important in life. No matter what we spend our time on. It's just shit we do. In the end of no consequence.

Good thing my heart is cool with this. I imagine otherwise it would be depressing. I guess I make the most of my life, cuz my heart is cool with it.

Anyways, I spose.

Sorry about the dumb update. Oh, btw today's update has me one more than my total updates from last year.  I'd like you to read all of last years, and all of this years today, and tell me which year you liked better.   ;)

Laterzzzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.     :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: