Monday, April 9, 2018

Too Many Things Running Through My Mind.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I didn't sleep all that great last night. Too many things running through my mind. Mostly projects I want to get done. Luckily I am over the hill enough to know you cannot do all the things. So all projects are off til Fall, except declutter, and yard work. Yard work always adds it's own projects anyway. We have plenty to do besides gardening,  and cutting the grass.

Other than that not much with me. Back to work, eat,  sleep. Not really sure what to expect work wise today, since I've been gone a week. It is the grand opening too, so it will probably be busy.

I am hoping to take a load to the dump today. I got some stuff to get rid of. That would be huge. Plus Lisa has a project we tried doing last night. It didn't work, because of shitty plaster walls. We'll need toggle boat anchors. If those don't work, we will patch up the shitty plaster, and skip the project.

My day is set I guess. I have enough to keep me busy. I will be tired at the end of the day, so I expect a good night sleep.

Sports are pretty much over for me too. Hawks, and Bulls are out. Sox will suck this year. It's over til football. The Bears are always interesting, even when they suck.

So, I guess we are ready to get this Spring started.  A 50% chance of snow today too.  :)  yay. It will melt though the high is going to be like 40. The rest of the week is stupid. A high of 67° one day, and a couple days later like 38° 

Oh well, I am going to finish my coffee and take Hope.

Later.    :)

xoxo.  :)

xxoo.   :)

No comments: