Tuesday, April 24, 2018

70° Works.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I feel like I got a good night sleep last night. I needed a little catch up I think. Not too much, cuz I don't feel I got tired yesterday, but maybe just a little.   We got most of the back yard done, and I guess I am ready to start growing grass in the areas that need it.

I talked to my dad a couple times yesterday, and he was scared a bit, but the docs aren't really worried. A person coming to grips with their own mortality I can work with. A person trying to single themself out as special,  unique,  or other such stuff I have no use for. We are one of the trillions who walked this place. And we will not beat our own mortality. Everyone thinks they know what the end will be like, but you don't. There is a part of us that just turns to dust, ashes, and bone, and eventually oil maybe. The other part we don't really know. I can guarantee for you it is not what you think.

I think about myself, and I am kinda cold and heartless in a way. A person internally with little to no worth. Yep, that's me. In the wilderness we find we aren't all that. All our plans are plans, and we don't really make this place any better.   I suspect we try to show we are special somehow, but we aren't.

I guess the World teaches us we are supposed to be caring,  and compassionate, and other stuff, but a true look inside our hearts shows us we are lacking in all areas. That is kinda what I mean.  To be the best a person can be is a good goal, but it is out of our reach. There are no "better personality" calisthenics you can do to improve yourself on the inside.   All you can do is fake it, but that is nowhere near the truth.

I guess we live out our lives, until such a time as we see our mortality. Hopefully we see Sainthood is nowhere near us, and we seek out the ways to correct that long before we leave this place. The World will have you just keeping on doing your stuff. Kidding everyone as to your own greatness. 

I don't know, inside me I see the wilderness. I see me as no great thing at all. In that way I see you too. The difference is I know this about us. 

So I guess I'll take Hope.

Laterzzz.    :)

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.   :)

No comments: