Saturday, April 7, 2018

It Wasn't Out Of Any Norm.

So, I kinda took a vacation. One where I didn't work at a job, but one where I didn't get paid either. I worked though. Clearing up a Town house. We made around 10 trips with the pick up truck to goodwill, and stuff. The truck loaded. We filled a big dumpster of stuff, and we took a truck load of stuff back to Holland to donate to Lisa's restore. There still is a garage full of stuff for the Chicagoland restore to pick up.  I'd like to say it is the craziest thing I've ever seen making this some epic adventure, but I figure everyone accumulates shit no one else wants. We dont want it,  cuz we already have a bunch of shit of our own we accumulated.

So if you see me looking at you, I am probably wondering how much stupid shit you have accumulated  in your place of residence. I am probably also thinking I know you are pretty fucked up. We all are.

We are all probably consumers, which means we are our own special kind of crazy. I think to all the huge houses everywhere,  and why would anyone want one?  More rooms to fill.

Just some more shit to help me realize how stupid our existence is. Solomon did say better off are those never to have been born. I've agreed with that for a long time.

I don't know if people think their lives are epic or something, but they aren't. We aren't doing anything great. Outstandingly unique. We haven't done all the right things,  and it isn't even in our power.

I guess we kinda want to matter, but we don't. We sorta carve out a little life, and most probably don't even question things like why even life? There is no point to this. We end up dying so someone else can go through and give our shit to goodwill or throw it out. My uncle gave us a couple generations of stuff to go through,  and we didn't want 99%+ of the stuff.  We gave it all away or threw it out.

Some things I took away are things we were going to do this Spring and Summer anyway. We're going to give it all away or throw it out. Downsize some more. I guess we should always do it every year.

So that's what I took out of this week. I think you people are more messed up than before,  cuz we all are. Being a consumer means you have lived a stupid life. Just like the drug dealers and war mongers. Don't even get me started on suit wearers with fake smiles,  or people who think fake smiles makes everyone's life better.

You see?  We are all fucked. You should just go have a beer, and call it a day.

Later. 

xoxo.  :)

xxoo.   :)

No comments: