Wednesday, April 11, 2018

I Don't Know.

Okay, I have no idea what to blog about today. Yesterday was a pretty normal day. Work was busy,  but it is actually going pretty smooth. There is a lot to do, but we are starting with enough staff at the baking end.

I was tired after work,  but I did get a pass  to dump a load of garbage. I just didn't fill up the truck yet. Probably today. I also paid off Lisa's vehicle. The guy was pretty excited for me thinking it was a good day for me. It was my only payment on the vehicle.  I took a loan to buy, cuz a big check didn't clear,  so I was only going to make one payment.  I kinda wondered what kind of car payment Hell that guy lives under.

Anyway that was it, I watched tv, and cooked a meal. Exciting huh?  I did get a run in in the morning, and rode my bike to work,  and to do errands, but  that is the extent of the day. I really hope I power through, and take the shit to the dump today.

Really nothing goes through my mind on any given day. I just work,  try to get done as quick as possible,  and figure what to do when I get home. It is an existence I am happy to live. It is an existence that doesn't really mean anything. I am cool with that,  and I am under no illusions contrary to anything else.

Work, eat, sleep, and fill the remaining hours between work, and sleep. I can't even imagine how other people are on the inside. I think some people are tied up in we are "supposed" to think such and such a way. Those people tend to believe in Country, and such. Some religious type stuff that falls way short of the truth.

Life is kinda a maze that is pretty much impossible to get through. You do have to get through it, but I can't see anyone really worried about any of that.

So basically I just live out my day to day. I am of no help to people in any way really.   Just a way for me to know the insignificance of me. Hearts are always tied up in how "significant" we are, which is a total lie. I had to relearn that lesson a lot,  or it was very hard to learn. I guess my heart wasn't really right to accept it, but I was given help as far as that goes.

I am along for the ride now, hoping I don't see too much self importance out there.

Anyway, I gotta go. I am going to take Hope for a short run.

Laterzzz.    :)

No comments: