Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Sleep Matters.

This morning I feel well rested. I woke up early, and knew I felt good. I feel I am a naturally pretty good sleeper. It matters, and we spend so much time doing it it must be important.

I talked to my Dad yesterday. He is doing good. He called me after an afternoon nap, and said he doesn't think he ever slept so good. He also was surprised how good he felt because of it.

I try to get a picture of him in my mind. Like what he thinks and stuff. He's outlived most his friends I bet. I don't really know if he is a person people ever got close to. He's probably selfish a bit, but I couldn't help feel he is now alone in the World. I asked him before to come live with us just to make it easier on him, but he wants to stay in Chicago. He doesn't really approve of Lisa's brother either. A pot smoking gamer.

Lisa's brother never ate a fruit or vegetable to my knowledge. He drinks 2-3 2-litres of pop each day, and his health at like 40 is shit. He hasn't worked a full week without coming home sick in forever.

So anyway life at our end is very much different than our care free days of youth, although we weren't really care free back then either.

Yesterday was just another day. To my knowledge I broke my last pair of flip flops last year, so I bought two pairs yesterday. Kohls is by Lisa's work,  so we went out to dinner. It was okay. Just a day you know? What I am most excited about is feeling recharged completely from maybe being a bit tired to start the week, or maybe even a bit under the weather. Not sure.

My brother John liquidated a pretty significant asset. House paying off size plus sized asset times 2. I will be basically living for free. No rent, no mortgage, just insurance,  utilities,  and property taxes. Who lives like that after High School?  That is pretty awesome, but I currently fill my days the way I want. I like my jobs, and I like working.  Talking to my Dad yesterday makes me realize one of the keys to my success is I am a good sleeper normally.  I rarely sleep 8 hours, but 6 or 7 is pretty normal. It's usually pretty good sleep too.  I don't wake up to pee at night, and I am not a light sleeper. I'd be a bad watch dog.

Anyway today is starting off pretty good.   I have time to get a good run in, and it will be another day.

The important lesson of today is sleep. It's pretty important.

Anyhoo, I guess that's good.  :)

Have fun.   :)

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.    :)

Byeeee.    :)

No comments: