Thursday, April 12, 2018

Keep Plugging Along.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am doing okay. A little tired, but not too bad. I got my truck loaded yesterday, so I can take some shit to the dump. Just shit that was taking up space I have no use for.

I am surprised how active work keeps me. I regularly am plugging along for 10 miles or so just by living. You get a little run in too,  and a little biking. Just by living it appears I burn at least 3500 calories.  I am tired at the end of my days, there is no doubt.

So work obviously is something healthy I do. Maybe that is why I enjoy working. It keeps me active,  and that is always a good thing.

Outside of that not much going on with me. I could delete this update, cuz it's dumb, but I'll press on.

You know what. I got nothing, I was about to delete this stupid thing, but I am in one of my publish this crap moods.

Enjoy.   :)

Laterzzz.  

No comments: