Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Same Thing, Another Day.

Yesterday was pretty much just another day in the life. I slept as late as I could, cuz I stayed up a little late. I did the work thing. My watch told me I walked 10+miles just cuz that is how my life shapes up. I did a couple things around the house,  and made dinner.

It was nothing special at all, but I think it was pretty perfect. Couple that with a good night sleep,  and I am ready to do it again.

I put my name in to work every Sunday night, so it looks like that may happen pretty soon. That would give me every Monday off, and Lisa has most Mondays off.

I think about the future I guess, and I have nothing to worry about. I am lucky to be me.  I think growing up you want to have fun. You don't really want to be bothered with stress. You want to be at ease with life in general,  and with yourself. I think you want to feel consistent too. Excited to wake up every day, and start another.

That is why I am lucky. Yesterday after work I was taking Hope for a walk. I knew my watch was going to break the 20,000 step mark like it does most days, and I felt pretty lucky for my easy life. I had dinner already planned,  and the few things on my list I wanted to get done.

Everything was easy. Also you finish the day with a good meal, and an early bedtime. I get go do it again today too. Dinner is already prepped for the slow cooker.

I don't really have anything major planned today, except to live out another day in this simple life. My days come, and my days go, and each day gets filled up. There is work, there is eat, and there is sleep. There also are plans for various projects we'd like to tackle.

I know what makes all this possible. It is my heart. My heart is mostly happy,  and mostly content. I know the secret to that too. Unfortunately you cannot walk in my shoes,  unless you get a glimpse through what I do here. Not sure.

Anyway, I think I'll take Hope. A good short run is always a good way to start a day.

Laterzzz.    :)

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.   :)

No comments: