Monday, April 2, 2018

Next Stop Chi Town, Lido Put The Money Down, Let It Roll...

I bet my brother Jim bought that Boz Scaggs '45 In 1974 or something. Anyway, I have the week off this week to get my Uncle's townhouse ready to sell. Basically donate stuff,  and toss stuff.

I expect it may be weird throwing away a person's life accumulations. At the end of the day I guess I probably didn't know him all too well. I've known him before 1974 though. He was a nice guy, willing to help people out. I can't ever remember him being angry ever. Now we get to throw all his stuff away.

I told Kevin, Lisa's brother to get rid of all his books he'll never read. If he dies in two years we will have to, and they just collect dust in banana boxes. People should not collect stuff. There is no reason for it.

Last week was a pretty good week, us getting shit done wise. Our kitchen is back together. I have to switch a few outlets, and covers to more prettier ones, but that's it. Our front yard is pretty much all cleaned up from leaves, and cutting down grasses etc...  We got the bed cover off our truck, so we will be ready to have 'em dump loads of rock, mulch, etc...  for me the truck with out the topper makes the truck way more valuable. If you have a truck why put a top on It?  A truck is to haul shit, and a top prevents that imho. We will sell the top.

The year goes on. When I get back to work both bakeries will be open,  as tulip time approaches. It will be a busy Summer. I assume not a ton of easy days if any. I'll be so busy I won't have time to spend money. I got a garden to get together, and grass to water. Plus some outside projects we got planned.

Anyway, I guess I better get going. Gotta take a trip around Lake Michigan. It should be a pretty okay time. Eat some meals,  and do some work.

Til next time.

Laterzzz.    :)

xxoo.   :)

xoxo.   :)

No comments: