Monday, April 23, 2018

Kinda A Screwy Weekend.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am okay. My sleep was sorta whack this weekend. I stayed up late Friday, just thinking of shit. Mostly about later this week or early next week my house will be paid off. That is pretty fucked up.

You want to rest up on the weekend, on Saturdays I work at 5:00 AM instead of 6:00 during the week. On Sunday I went in at 4:00 AM, cuz they wanted everything done early for a special promotion.

My sleep wasn't as good as normal. Mostly my fault. I did remodel our pantry. A guy before us built his own. It was dumb, so we gutted it, and put in wire rack shelving. It is much better. Instead of spending $400 or whatever for a new one we just gutted it, and built a better one.

So that was the weekend basically. Nothing much about it. I don't really think my weekends change too much, except by what I do while not working. Lisa finished the front yard, and today we will tackle the back. It shouldn't take too long.   I think it might hit 70° today.

There isn't much on my mind, and there isn't much going on in my life.  I don't really know what goes on in other people's lives. I guess we just put in our time.

My dad went in with chest pain, and I guess it was blood clots. I wonder if everyone ends up like him. You look back on your life, and seek out something important about it. Something significant. That is the strangest thing of all. It was just a stupid life like all ours are. No one is significant,  and no one is doing anything significant. He wanted me to bring this stupid exercise bike to his place while I was in Chicago a bit ago. He thought It was worth good money. It wasn't worth shit, but he thought it was worth $600, cuz that's what he paid for it probably back in 1980. I was kinda annoyed. I wanted him to let me throw it in the dumpster. At this stage I was sick of cleaning up hoarded shit, knowing I was going to throw that out sooner rather than later anyway.

His seeking of something significant in this place seemed the most ridiculous thing ever. We toil and we struggle living out our silly lives filled with silly things, and then we die.

It's just strange I tell you. Anyway, today I'll have a day. I think it should be okay. I'll eat a good meal at the end, and do some labor before that.

This is what I do. 

Later.   :)

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.   :)

No comments: