Sunday, April 15, 2018

So I Tried Something New.

So, I have a serious addiction to things sour, and I love tomato/vegetable juice. I just made a smoothie with tomatoes,  celery,  sauerkraut, carrots, pickles,  and I think something else. It is pretty good.  I could make something like that every day I bet. I'd enjoy it, and it has to be good for you.

I know I know, people have been probably doing that shit for years, but I just now put 2+2 together as far as that goes.

I love lemons,  and limes, and all kindsa fruits too. There is a ninja in the house, so I thought I'd use it.

Anyway, yesterday was pretty normal, except I worked a very short day. People were working in the main room where most of my hours come from,  so there wasn't much to do.

I made a new meal I got from my recipe book, and home made biscuits. A simple day. I didn't use my watch yesterday, but I know I was nowhere near my usual 10+miles of walking. A short day of work will do that.

Other than that not much. Oh I finished my trilogy. 100 hours of book listening. I did think of my life,  and my past. I had a whole past,  and I don't really care too much about it. A life was led,  and it pretty much means nothing. I have not done anything too terribly important,  and I don't think there really is anything too terribly important to do.

I thought about what does my life mean?  What kind of mark do I leave?  You know what?  In the end I leave a good mark somehow. Just the promise all for good makes it so.

That promise leads me tied to nothing. It makes me free, because it leaves me free to be. All I do is work,  eat, sleep. Live a pretty simple life I do. I am not out to make a mark. The word inspire is not in my language,  cuz that is not anything real to me.

No one inspires me to anything, cuz I have a promise all for good. A free ride so to speak. It takes trust for one to give that, and I can be trusted,  cuz I made it out of the maze. I cannot be taken off my path.

As to you people I have no clue. You believe in heroes still. You are still a part of this World so you still seek out Worldly things, and worldly accomplishments and what not. I have no use for any of those things, so it is that which makes me free of you. You don't enter into my equation really,  cuz my walk was solo. You had no say, although I spose I unknowingly helped you along sorta, although nothing really came of it. You still are the same today as before. Just older.

In the end I did nothing. I just did my walk, and made it out the other end. A hidden journey no one could see, but me, and one other.

It's good too,  cuz my heart needs no accolades. I am happy with work,  eat, sleep.

I guess that's good.

Have fun.   :)

Laterzzz.   :)

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.   :)

No comments: