Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Nothing Beats A Good Night Sleep.

Good morning. How's it going?  I am fine. As predicted I did get a good night sleep last night, and that is how you want to start all days. I didn't get as much done as I wanted,  but we did install a glass shelf using black iron pipe, and fittings. It's all the rage these days. So our kitchen is done, save a few pieces of trim.

Other than that not much. I did think about this stupid blog yesterday. I know the updates are dumb and boring. Mostly cuz there isn't much to this little life, so all our blogs are the same. Dumb, and boring.

I wonder how bad our vision really is. Who really has an interesting life?  Rich people?  They still have to fill their day, and I don't see them being all that happy. I suspect people stress about money a lot,  so they must think that is the answer to happiness, but it surely isn't.

I think some people want all the free time in the World, and I don't know why. Where do the hours of the day go? 

I think what we all really want is a content heart. All our false visions are based on that. We want a care free life. Movies, books, society,  news etc... all try to point us down some dead end of where content hearts come from. The answer is nothing in the World leads to a content heart. The World is your enemy as far as that goes. The World poisons you with bad visions too.

What you want most you cannot grab. You cannot make it. You can't labor for it, you can't sacrifice for it, and no books will give it to you.

So you are in an impossible position. Your future is not in your hands, and that was the case all along. We all die at some time we don't plan on. As a matter of fact we all live cuz of no plans of ours. We were just thrown in this place, cuz there was a shitty movie at the drive in some Friday night way back. You know others were even thrown in this place, but in other countries too. We didn't ask for our Country, and none are worth dying for.

We live in a World where propaganda is our master.

Anyway, I am out.

I gotta day planned.

Laterzzz.   :)

No comments: