Sunday, April 8, 2018

My Last Day Off.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am doing okay. I think I slept good. I woke up kinda early,  and I've already had coffee. I may have another. We'll see. Yesterday was okay as far as days go. I feel I got a lot done. I cleaned the fridge. Threw crap away I figured we wouldn't use. I did dishes, and  laundry,  cleaned the basement. It is a new year too, so we can get a free pass to dump some garbage. Load up the truck again. I even filled a bag to give to good will. I looked at some shirts and stuff, and figured I'll never wear these again.

I guess it was a pretty productive day, and I made an easy meal too. I think I'll do chicken cacciatore in the slow cooker today.

Tomorrow I go back to work. We are doubling up now,  so I guess we'll be busy... for the rest of our lives.  :)

I still have a lot to do around here, so I'll be busy anyway.

In other words life goes on.  The days will keep coming, and they will each end. I'll wake up everyday, until that too ends. Have I made the most out of my life?  Yes I guess I have, cuz there really wasn't anything to make out of it kinda. I just had to find my place,  and my place was found for me.

I guess I wasn't sure what I wanted out of life, but I wanted a content heart at the end of the day. It wasn't money that led to it,  or fame, or accomplishment,  but it was a journey. A content heart was not mine to make,  but it was something given to me.

What I wanted all along was given to me as a gift. It started with a turn, and that led to wisdom I guess. Everything I needed I was given. I have lived in great fear in the past,  cuz before me was what was at stake. What I needed was impossible for me to grab, but I still needed it.

It is like the wizard of Oz kinda in that I was given everything I needed, but I still had to endure the days before security was actually given to me. I was not foolish either by being disobedient. When I was asked to play the fool, I just asked for courage.

So like I say the days go on. We all are kinda foolish in a way anyway. This human vessel is not really that great of a thing.

I mean what's so great about poop and snot?

Anyhoo, I gotta go.

Laterzzz.   :)

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.    :)

No comments: