Wednesday, April 18, 2018

The Northwoods Project.

Good morning. How's it going?  I am fine. I had another day yesterday. I did notice something the last two days. When I sleep in,  I am not as tired after work. I think anyway.  It could just be the day too.   Today I woke up a little tired, but I still mostly would like to get up early. More often than not I'd like to take Hope for an early morning run.

I don't think I thought of anything particularly interesting yesterday. I came home and chilled out. I think it is our last snow day yesterday. Everything else approaches 50° as a high. I definitely am ready for Spring. I got outside shit to do. Winter weather kinda makes you want to stay inside.

So really this is a delete update,  cuz I pretty much got nothing.

What do I want out of today?  I want a run, and 20,000 steps/10+ miles. I am not sure what to do for dinner. Lisa is going out, so maybe I'll make myself a pizza. That's always fun, and good. On any given day I just want to feel good I guess. I guess I do that.

There was a time where I had a lot of energy. I could feel it. I didn't need much sleep,  and I was rarely tired. You don't know you have it til it is taken away. I had that too way back when. The night the energy returned I was VERY glad. I know that is a part of me that makes me as I am. I know it is nothing special about me, but rather something I was given.

I could have used it to do the best things in the World to do. That is the problem though. There is nothing in the World to do. In the end we won't make this place any better. All avenues are vanity so to speak. You still want to make a good mark somehow,  but that is not your story to make. No one is wise enough to be able to do that.  It's kinda what do you want?  Your story you make even though you are unknowingly shortsighted, or do  you want a better one. You can't have both.

I suspect I know people's answer, cuz everyone still does their own thing.  I am of no help in your personal journey at all. In these matters there is just you too. You need trust cuz all lives are tangled, and you need to know that is known. Your predicament is known. Everything can be seen, but you can't feel it, cuz all vision is blocked til you go though the eye of the needle. That you cannot do without a quid pro quo.

So as we all sit your story still hasn't even started,  and it might not. You choose the World,  cuz it's all you know,  and it's all you trust. I don't think this stuff is easy. I did this walk decades ago, and a lot of the parts, or all really I had no vision to. I had no idea what I was doing, but I wanted something out of life, and in the end there really isn't anything,  but I had to walk my trail. The one I didn't set, because that was my reason  for being here.

You see too?  I in the end was not very important. My coin was not significant, but my story helped make it worth more than whatever I would have done. It's a good story too,  because I am not anything great or important. It's good to know one's  place in the grand scheme of things.

I guess that's good. Today is a day. It will be better by starting it with a run.

Have fun.   :)

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.   :)

No comments: