Friday, August 30, 2013

Everything Matters...

Good afternoon all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  This thing gets sloppy sometimes.  There isn't a lot of thought I put into this.  I go with the flow.  With whatever is on my mind at that point in time. 

I still can get little attacks.  No one cares.  No one has time to read this etc...  I have time to write it though.  :) 

Anyway there are some tough things you will find in here once in a while.  No way around it.  I can not even begin to explain about me to make you understand, and I know a lot of things about you, that you cannot even imagine.  That is where we stand.   I know what makes up a person.  I know what makes us fall short.  I know the things you have to overcome, and I know exactly where you stand.  You don't. 

So that makes it hard for me, because I want you to figure this stuff out on your own.   I want you to ask the questions you are afraid to.  I am different, and I am able to accept a Heck-uv-a lot more than you. 

The story of you is not a bad story.  It is interesting, and you have a lot of stuff to find out about you.  Everything matters in Life, and there is only so many things you want to show am I right?? 

You live inside you.  I don't.  You have to see why you are the way you are.   Why you are not strong enough to overpower yourself.  We all stand in the same spot.  Not quite who we think we should be.  I know I know we seek out the fabulous stuff within us all, but it is the other stuff you have to get to know.   Who are these demons in me I continually fight and lose to?? 

Now is a time where our fabulous side means nothing.  Throw all that away, and look at all that is real about you.  Why ??   Why??   Why?? 

Anyway, I am up way too early.   We worked late last night as someone went home sick, and we had a crap load to do.  I wake up when I wake up though, so I will get my bike ride in, and hopefully nap before work tonight. 

I actually even stepped on our scale yesterday, and it is broken, unless I really weight 240 lbs. and not 180.    :)   It was down in our damp basement for a couple years, and I think it is all screwy now.   I texted Lisa to pick up a new one.   If she reads her text before she leaves work that is.   Maybe I should sext her like a Politician.   Nahhh,  she'd have a heart attack.   :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!     :)))

p.s.  got nothing.  

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D      :D   


No comments: