Monday, August 19, 2013

Haven't Done This In A While...

Good Afternoon all.  How's it going??   Me, I am doing pretty good I'd say.  I haven't blogged in a while, and boy time away gives you some perspective. 

Some things about me, is I don't worry at all about stuff too much.  There is a plan.  It will work out, and it isn't up to me.  Like I have said before, I can do soooo very very little.  Really almost nothing I'd say.  There is freedom in that.  Takes the importance out of me and what I do. 

You take some time away too and you really notice how unimportant this little thing I do here is.  Once again there is freedom in that too.   I know I have said the battle is between the fabulous us and the real us.  There are so many things in our life that confuse us.   Just the ability to control how we feel on any given day is not in our power really. 

Good mood, bad mood.   Who can control those things not to mention just getting a cold or something, and illnesses.  We have absolutely no control over our 50 year plans at all.  

I have put some heavy stuff on here at times.  I get the feeling not everyone has time to read it all the time if very much at all. 

What keeps me going??   My life has gone down a long and narrow path.   It was not a path led by me, or even thought up by me.  It isn't easy, and as a matter of fact it is hard.  It is the path where points are won.  

It doesn't lead to the "good" life by any stretch, because here in this place that was never the plan.   It is a fulfilling life though in ways, and I guess as hard as it is, it is way more better than all the other crap life has to offer. 

What does that mean for you??   I don't know.   All walks are personal, and all walks are solo, even if you are married and stuff, because your spouse doesn't know you like you want to be known really.   Visa versa too.  

So anyway, I am just touching base.   I don't know the frequency of my blogs from here on out.  As always I can take it or leave it.   I don't miss it when I don't do it.  In ways I hold onto nothing here as if it is mine.   The ultimate turn I made has led me down a path of strength.  There are many lessons and examples showing that.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  Due to a huge motivation decline I have cut short my running "season"   (if you can call it that)   Some time off, and maybe get ready for the Spring.   :)

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D  

No comments: