Thursday, August 8, 2013

No Excuses...

Hello all, and good morning.  How's it going?  Me, I am doing pretty good I guess.   I woke up way too early, and now I will have to nap sometime today, because I work tonight.   I work the next two days so that is good. 

Anyway in life there are no excuses.   No yeah buts or anything.   I probably put some tough stuff on here, and maybe this thing was always headed to some VERY REAL, and VERY HARD STUFF for you.   Maybe it was always going to add a bit of stress, because stuff needs to get done.   There is no way around it.  NO EXCUSES. 

I know I know you want to hold onto everything in your life.  Maybe I can make the best life for myself, but you know the stories.  You know the steps made by those 12 people long ago.  They believed and were obedient.  There were some who believed and weren't obedient, because they tried holding on to their life.  When one tries to hold onto their life what do they lack?? 

Anyone??  Anyone??   Trust. 

How important has trust been in what I have been writing the last couple of years??  How much of this are you ALL lacking?? 

So can this thing we are doing have been made easier if you had trust way back when??   Perhaps.   That is neither here nor there.  We are right here right now.  We are moving forward.   I am asking you to open your mind to what life really has to offer. 

I am asking you to follow along the steps I have taken.  Try and throw away your concerns of what will be asked.  I don't know.   I told Olga a long time ago, just go on and do what you are doing.  You may be asked to  give up something later on that seems like a BIG deal, but in the scheme of all things it so very very little. 

I know there is Security in the World and Society, and we can make a pretty good'ish name for ourselves kinda.

I am asking you to do tougher and more fulfilling stuff than where your life is leading right now. 

This is my job.  This is what I am supposed to do.  It definitely has been harder than it needs to be.  I have told the truth, and I have seeked the truth.  I have found answers, and I don't know if it falls on deaf ears or maybe we trust ourselves too much.  You should know yourself better than that I think. 

I keep hoping for a breakthrough, but this stuff isn't done on my time.  I know I have been pulling on this thing for a long time, and now you are being pulled.  You have fear in you.  What will people think of me?   Am I to look the fool??   I don't know.  I have been humbled many times in life, and I knew I was doing right and good stuff.  The end of all this is a strength given to me.

I am absolutely nothing at all in the grand scheme of things, but I am being used for a purpose.  What I have mustered on my own = absolutely nothing.   All that I am, and all that I have been through, and all the gifts given me have made me who I am.

Equation-- me = nothing.   My obedience, and faithfulness = everything.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  I am waiting for it to get light out, so I can get a track workout done today.

Love You All    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D


No comments: