Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday Blogging...

Good Afternoon All.   How's it going??   Me, I am doing okay.  I just got up.  As you can probably tell I worked last night. 

So What is going on with me??  Nothing at all.   What are some of the things I am thinking about today??  Nothing.  

I can dig up stuff from my past.  Where am I now??  Where have I been??  What have I been asked to do??  Why is this so weird??

One of the things about me is I think sometimes Me??  really me??  How can I do this?  There is so much that needs to be done, and me doing what I am doing makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE to me sometimes. 

As this thing has been going on and on, and it seems like I am me.  I am free to be crazy, and nutty, and whacky.  I can be as undisciplined, (within reason) as I like, because What you see here is not the finished product.  

I found a little motivation to get in shape for a turkey trot, and even still I wonder in the back of my mind about this Thanksgiving.  Is it the one?? 

You have been asked to believe some crazy stuff, and I get that it is hard.   Kinda nutty I did my really bad Summer so long ago, and it was closed off inside me for a long time.   Then it was opened.  I think there was a post in the Journey where I said WOW,  everything is open now.   I can explain everything. 

I have done that.  I cannot make sense of the thing we are doing.   I can only go on how I feel, and I don't know the steps at all hardly.   I think things will go a certain way, and you know what??   In my mind this should have been done long ago.  My blog is the Wait though, and things have to be right for me to do my final thing.  That means the wait is for you.   You have a Journey of your own.  A Journey to find strength, and a Journey to find the meaning in your life, I have to assume you so desperately want. 

Me being the way I am it is really hard/impossible to take this World very serious.   As I am now, and have been for Decades I have seen much stuff you cannot see.  I know stuff that perhaps you wouldn't be able to comprehend.  I didn't know it at the time, but it was the eye of the needle thing. 

A lot of my whole life after, I still had to learn my place.   You get shown a lot and you see a lot perhaps you end up thinking you are important.  I don't know, but I did everything asked, which is really just some steps of obedience, and everything else was done for me. 

I have done a lot, although I don't really know what??   Like I said a lot of times if I do stuff I don't know it.  

Even still there is an internal battle inside me that mostly is easy, but things have to go good on the other side too.  I put a lot of trust in people, and it has to go good on your end. 

That means being strong in a World that will judge you.  We eventually have to go up against judgement.  Our own, and stare at that face to face.   I saw that vision a long time ago.  I saw a person's final thought, and I also saw a lot of sadness.  A sadness that is our true self, although it is hidden from our view.   I guess that is what the mirror is all about. 

I said a long time ago when we turn the mirror it brings hatred and anger and stuff like that.   Remember when I wondered if the whole World has the mirror, but the majority will use it the wrong way??  That brings a lot of Hate in the World. 

We think life is supposed to have an important meaning, and maybe it should be good and stuff, but the History of the World suggests otherwise.  It was never really much more than a video game in its importance.  We were always supposed to seek out answers, and Society has always stopped us from doing that.   Then we think we find the answers from smooth talkers and what not, and we stop seeking.  I was guilty of that back in the day, and I was pulled aside via life stuff to search deeper. 

I found what I was looking for, because that was the plan anyway.   You don't know what a loser I would have been if I didn't have help all those years ago.  I had to battle myself to get some answers, and I went through some hard times, and then the hard times came in rapid succession. 

I was always lifted up, even when I didn't know what I was doing.  Like a Sheep being led to his slaughter huh??  A life of suffering, and a life of answers. 

Now a life of me helping, in however way I help.  :) 

So this is your journey now.  Your steps need to be taken, and you need to do what you are supposed to.  What if everything I believe is wrong?? 

Do you have the courage and faith to ask that question of yourself??  The truth will be found??  It is there for you to find.  That is a step in trust too huh??   Give up all you believe to find the true answers??

Not easy, but it was the steps I have been through, and it was the steps I made a long time ago.   I have given you some answers, and so far you really haven't believed have you??  Can it be??   Is he right?? 

This is not my idea to do this blog really.  I am kinda made with a desire mostly to do it.   It isn't to make some kind of great name for myself or anything, it is just How I am. 

All my life leads to this little blog here.  A little blog to help. 

Anyways, that is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  what to do today what to do???  I have today off.

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Extras again for Doreen, because this time I feel in my heart she needs 'em.   xoxoxoxoxoxo

Have a good one all.   :)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxco

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D     :D   

No comments: