Sunday, August 11, 2013

Well Yesterday Was A Big Old Blah!!

Good Morning all.  How's it going??   Me, I  really cannot tell.  Yesterday was a big ole downer for me.  No reason really, I was just off.  I didn't sleep enough.  I didn't feel like doing anything.  Nothing I did was worth a crap in making me feel better.   Watch tv.  Have a couple drinks.   Food didn't even taste good, and I guess at the end of the day I was thankful it was time to go to bed, and turn this day off. 

Why??  Who knows.  These days really suck, because life is more boring than usual, and so are people.   :)   Actually it is just an internal thing.   Internally blah makes the whole world blah.  I am not even a big fan of the World on my best days anyway.  :)

Today is a run day though.  My week of running wasn't all that great.   I did do a track workout, and it sucked.  I was not very strong.  As it turns out I did have the sniffles pretty bad that night at work, so maybe I was coming down with something, but all the symptoms are gone now. 

So what are some of the things I am thinking about now?  Do you want to know??  Probably not.  I keep thinking what a waste a life is.  What a cruel and unusual thing we must put up with.  People protect themselves by putting a shell on.  The shell is all the things we do, and all the things we think about, and all the things we are willing to show people that justifies us actually being worth anything. 

Remember what Solomon said??   "All is Folly"    None of what we do actually matters.  I actually went a step further too, because I told you life is a game of points, and we do not have the ability to score/gather any points. 

So an honest look at the World leads to only one view.  It is what I saw many many years ago.   There really isn't anything too good on this Earth is there??   No avenue we can take that leads to anywhere of great importance at all. 

Your bucket lists are just that.   Does anyone even care??  

So on this day I realize just how much of a waste of time life on this Earth is.  Nothing really of any value at all.   Where would one figure out how to score these so called points I talk about??   It all has to be done for you.   You have to be led down a hard and scary, and crazy path.  One that teaches you the truth about you, and your place in this World etc...  

It is a humbling path.  One where you realize no matter what you never were, and never can be really that great in anything of lasting significance.   Oh there is a way to get to a good point, but it sure isn't due to anything you do or have done.  

Life is a a crazy thing, and it is the lucky ones who get to go on the journey of self-awareness.  It isn't what you think, and life is nothing at all what you think.  The purpose of us walking on this Earth is really none.  Just born to this World to live the dumb life we were born into. 

The battle is the fabulous us vs. the crappy truth.  

We want to search for the fabulous us, because the other doesn't seem to have a good ending, or anything.  It does though.  The good ending is on the truth side, but it seems like a shitty ending for the little we can see.   That is why you need to trust the one who has the best vision and can see.   You are basically blind as far as that goes.  

Throw away the fabulous.   It is worthless, and pointless, and a silly avenue to choose.  In a way the fabulous you really alienates people, because people can see through it.   The truth no matter how shitty is pretty fascinating.  It is where the strong people live, and where they search. 

Those who already have all the answers don't search.  Their life and search is done.   They are still miserable though.   So that is your final answer huh??   This is the best thing out there??   This life??

YIKES!!!


That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)))

p.s.  A lot of life is accepting the shitty parts. 

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D  

No comments: