Thursday, August 22, 2013

Flowers For Doreen!! :)

Good Morning all.   I know sometimes it is hard to ALWAYS be a man of our word, or women, but today is a success.   I am up early, I feel like blogging, and I am going to blog, and as promised, for today's post I am adding flowers for Doreen's Birthday.   I can not do much, but I can do little things like this.   :)

You'll love the flowers too.   I was lazy yesterday and didn't take pics.  I just stole them off the internets.   :)   I like them though.   :)

So here they are for Doreen's Birthday.  








I told you you'd like them.   :)   Pretty ones huh?? 

Anyhoodles what is going on with me??  Not too much.  I ran yesterday, and it felt pretty good.  I am running today too.   I am meeting Ken to run a 6.5 miler, and I will take the Hopester for a few miles beforehand.  I will get my long run in today.  I have to get used to 3rd shift, and running, and stuff.   I am finally getting the sleep thing down pretty well.   I am actually sleeping almost til 2:00 PM, and napping before work too, so I am getting enough sleep. 

So, I guess there isn't really a lot going on with me.   I do have some coffee ready, and I am going to get me some of that.  

So there really is a lot of stuff that needs to get done.   I cannot do any of it.  You cannot do any of it.   There is a path and a way we go.  I am not in charge, you are not in charge, and we will see how it goes.   I know there will be some tough times, and our whole outlook of us has to change.   It seems like we should be able to work our way to a better us doesn't it??  Wouldn't that be easy??  

But on today it is Doreen's Birthday, and I just want to send her some flowers.   I'll probably give her a few extra xoxoxoxoxoxo's  too.    :)   

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!     :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)))

p.s.   I am a wasted P.R. fanatic.  I don't really like doing races if I am going to suck.   Soooooo,   next up.  Turkey Trot 5K.   I will start doing push ups and pull ups again.   I want to get good again.   Well,  good for me.   A fast turkey trot = a good kick off to Winter training.   :)

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Doreen on her birfday.   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

And more extras for Doreen.   :)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Steve! Thanks so much for the birthday wishes and the beautiful flowers! Made my day!!! (especially after working!). I just want you to know that I appreciate you and your kindness. And also your other side that cusses and farts and shits, etc! LOL!
You're a sweet deep soul that I really appreciate. Thanks again!!
Love you....xoxo